Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Upcoming Animated Sequels That Should Do Well

Sequels, sequels, sequels. It seems like every year we get a handful of animated sequels. Some of them do well and some of them fall flat. There are a few scheduled for release this summer and even more currently in production due to come out sometime in the near future. Listed below are a few animated sequels that are currently in production and due to release sometime in the future that I believe will be relatively good and that I am looking forward to seeing.



How To Train Your Dragon 2 - (June 20, 2014)




Cloudy 2: Revenge Of The Leftovers - (February 7, 2014)




Despicable Me 2 - (July 3, 2013)



2 comments:

  1. I knew about Despicable Me 2, but I did NOT know there is going to be a Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2! I AM SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to that one a lot too!

      Delete